Empower our Youth Foundation offers youth empowerment programs to students, families, and educators to learn about bullying prevention, giving our youth a voice. We are a national 501c3 non-profit organization for youth ages 5-17 years old.
The Empower our Youth Foundation provides initial and expanding services for families, youth, and the community on reporting all forms of bullying to the appropriate authorities. CEO/Founder Tonya Kelly is very passionate about her organization as an elementary school educator and parent of children who have been bullied.
- Support for Bullying Prevention for Youths & At-Risk teens ages 5-17 of all ethnicities & cultures, low income families, LBGTU Identity
- Safe Place to Report Personal Bullying Incidents to the Authorities
- Mentorship & Tutoring Holistic Social Emotional Learning
- Health & Wellness Education
- Antibullying Official Reporting
- Community Events
- Antibullying Awareness & More
- We give youth a VOICE!
Stand up and be a voice for our youth against bullying!
Dear Empower is an opportunity to talk anonymously about your experience with bullying.